Apricot and walnut biscuits
تاریخ ارسال: 24 اردیبهشت 1398
- 125 gram margarine
- 1/2 cup (110g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (15g) puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (75g) chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup (60g) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly grease 2 baking trays.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together margarine and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add egg and mix until well combined. Stir through remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden. Cool on trays.