تاریخ ارسال: 25 فروردین 1398
These basic vanilla muffins contain a simple combination of butter, sugar, and eggs, along with a generous amount of vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste. The muffins are super easy to prepare and bake.
The muffins are wonderful with preserves or marmalade or drizzle the cooled muffins with a tablespoon of vanilla glaze if you want a fancier look.
4 cups/18 ounces all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease 24 muffin cups or line them with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients. With a spoon, mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. A dark pan will take less time than a light colored pan.
- Serve and enjoy!