Wheat Bavarian Crepes
تاریخ ارسال: 15 اسفند 1397
Bavarian Crepes, a very thin pancake-like dessert, are typically made from wheat flour or buckwheat flour, smeared with a sweet spread, rolled, and finished with your topping of choice (fruit, chocolate and/or whipped cream).
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
Yield: 3 to 4 Crepes
- 1 cup of Breadtopia Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix (Whole Wheat Einkorn Flour, Organic Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 TBSP of melted Butter
- In a blender, combine mix, milk, eggs, and butter. Mix for about 30 seconds.
- Let batter sit at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter. Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet.
- Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a rubber spatula, then with your fingertips, quickly flip the crepe.
- Cook for about 1 minute.
- Plate and add your favorite toppings. Then roll or fold.