تاریخ ارسال: 11 اسفند 1397
- 120 grams water (~1/2 cup)
- 120 grams 2% milk (~1/2 cup)
- 40 grams sourdough starter (~1/8 cup)
- 120 grams whole einkorn flour (~1 1/3 cup). (See notes below about using different flours)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
In the evening
- Measure out the liquid ingredients into a medium mixing bowl
- Stir in the sourdough starter
- Whisk in the flour
- Cover bowl and let sit at room temp overnight
In the morning
- Whisk in the salt and baking soda.
- Make waffles, pancakes. Enjoy.
- There are numerous easy ways of altering this recipe to suit your needs and desires.
- Make it vegan by using any kind of nut or soy milk. Could go all water if you want.